Chess Puzzles

 Chess is a game where the difficulty of the game only depends on how your good at it and I'm bad at it.



  

So I downloaded an app where I can solve chess puzzles
so that I can visualize what will happen on the next few 
moves. 


When I started answering the puzzles, I notice that the puzzle difficulty was categorized be number. So, I search at google I figured out that this number is called Elo. Elo is the level of mastery in chess. Beginners have an elo of 400 and below, Candidate master's were 2000+ and Grandmasters have an elo 2500+.

I manage to have 1805 ratings in puzzle from 800. So I think that finally I'm being good at visualizing the positions but the difficult puzzle only starts when you have the rating of 1700. I struggle in these difficult puzzles, but I realize that I can visualize more than 5 moves and for me that's a lot because it hard to process so many predictions and you have to predict again if your opponent didn't do the move that you predicted. 

Popular posts from this blog

From Highest📈 to Lowest 📉

Enrollment System