Chess Journey

So this is my journey to try to achieve 1000 elo in rapid chess (10 minutes game) so that I'll only 1000 more elo for becoming a Candidate Master in the game of chess.



It started to play chess in chess.com on December 2022. I start at the elo
of 400. It's the elo for beginners. I know that it will be easy to go to 800
because I plays so many chess puzzles. I manage to have an elo of 800 
after 92 games played. But achieving 900 is not an easy job. 





My opponent in this level was so hard. Because even though I know quite openings and gambits it's not enough to achieve 900. My game history goes green, red, green and red. I got stuck on 850-880 elo. Its game a hundred and four. When I play chess, I always lose, I tired and my brain is being empty sometimes, and most of moves were always blunders and inaccuracy. It's the worse move in the game it leads to losing. So, I decided to take a break. I need to rest my brain. I need to make projects, computer program and so many more. I only manage to get my highest Elo of 884.